Quick Change Machine Type QCAM
Automatic Disc Production—Pin Welding or Gluing—Laser Marking—Counting and Boxing
The QCAM - Quick Change Disc (Roloc) automatic machine is realized to fix a specific plastic or metal pin on the disc backing side.
- Working with any material type (coated, non woven, surface conditioning, convolute, unitized)
- Operator manually loads abrasive discs on machine (for automatic loading check options).
- 2 discs loaded per time, operator-friendly handling.
- Up to 42 discs per minute.
- Molds supplied for setup change diameters 1.5”, 2”, 3”.
- Support for both plastic and metal pins.
- Small and big button diameters support.
- Buttons automatically loaded on machine.
- Most common buttons support (snap-on, turn-on, roll-on).
- Automatic buttons placement.
- Automatic button welding on abrasive disc (when achievable).
- Automatic finish product unloading.
- Complete machine controlled by Omron Electronics automation.
- Touch panel to control machine parameters.
- Machine featuring recipe list to save setup data.
- Extra mold setup diameter. Any abrasive diameter supported.
- Gluing system (for setup not compatible with welding - glue tank 10 liters)
- Laser marking (on backing)
- Counting and boxing consists of a disk counter and a series of conveyors that guide pre-formed boxes to be filled.
- Full automatic disc loading for both coated and non-woven discs.
Size and Power
- Overall machine dimensions: 1.9 x 3.8 x 2.2 m
- Approx. weight: 2,900 kg
- Installed power: 20 kW