Rotary Die Cutting Machine Type NE-RD
Automatic Rotary Die-Cutting Machine
The rotary die cutting machine for kiss cutting type NE-RD is designed to process flexible materials such as foams, plastic films, laminated materials, etc.
- The entire machine is electrically controlled, each unit is independent.
- Max web width (processed material width): 300 mm, 400 mm, 600 mm.
- Up to 100 m/min speed.
- Unwinders: up to 600 mm roll diameter, pneumatic expanding shafts for 3” core, pneumatic brake.
- Winders: trim or liner web winders up to 400 mm roll diameter, web winders up to 600 mm roll diameter, pneumatic expanding shafts for 3” core, controlled with high-slip AC motor.
- Web guides: idle rollers for web guide, with adjustable position through easy openable handles.
- Web control units: two shafts to feed or laminate the web. Each web control unit is independently motorized and can be applied in various machine positions.
- In-line slitting unit: three shafts to perform crush or shear cut operations.
- Rotary cutting unit.
- Three shaft units, can be equipped with magnetic shaft, shaft for flexible die or solid dies.
- Cutting force adjustment with hydraulic pressure gauging system.
- Safety: dangerous machine zones are protected with safety guards connected to safety switches.
- Machine safety is controlled by a safety PLC.