Die Cutting Machine Type NE-FB
Automatic Flat-Bed Die-Cutting Machine
The flat-bed, die cutting machine for kiss cutting type NE-FB is designed to process flexible materials such as foams, plastic films, laminated materials, etc.
- Max web width (processed material width): 300 mm, 400 mm, 600 mm.
- Fully electrical machine, no hydraulic systems involved.
- Up to 35 tons of cutting force.
- Up to 80 m/min speed.
- Up to 150 strokes/min.
- Unwinders: up to 600 mm roll diameter, pneumatic expanding shafts for 3” core, pneumatic brake (also available with AC motor for web loop control). Web loop light sensor or dancer roll.
- Winders: trim or liner web winders up to 400 mm roll diameter, web winders up to 600 mm roll diameter, pneumatic expanding shafts for 3” core, controlled with high-slip AC motor.
- Web guides: idle rollers for web guide, with adjustable position through easy openable handles.
- Web control units: three shafts to feed, laminate or slit the web. Each web control unit is independently motorized and can be applied in various machine positions.
- Flat-bed cutting unit: top plate vertical stroke 60 mm, prismatic guides to easily mount and remove the die, bottom reference plate vertically adjustable (stroke 20 mm) with planarity guaranteed within 0.02 mm.
- Trim ejector units.
- Sheet cutter equipped with guillotine unit.
- Safety: dangerous machine zones are protected with safety guards connected to safety switches. Machine safety is controlled by a safety PLC.
Size and Power (NE-FB-400 model, with 2 unwinders and 3 rewinders)
- Overall machine dimensions: 5.3 x 2.3 x 2.4 m
- Approx. weight: 6,000 kg
- Installed power: 12 kW